- Any combination of fresh
fruit will tempt appetites, especially when served
with this dip.
- 8 oz. container Cool Whip
- 3-4 heaping tsps. creamy
or chunky peanut butter
Mix together until well blended.
Adjust peanut butter to your taste. Refrigerate until
Suggestion for fruit platter:
- 2 seedless oranges, cut flat at ends
- 2 kiwi fruit, peeled, cut flat at ends
- 1 small cantaloupe, rind and seeds removed
- 1 bunch seedless red grapes
- 1 bunch seedless green grapes
- Mint leaves for garnish
If you have a food processor
with slicing discs, the fruit platter is completed
Insert a slicing disc (6mm)
and process oranges in large feed tube. Remove to
Cut cantaloupe to fit large feed tube, end flat and process. Remove to platter.
Remove 6mm slicing disc and insert 4mm disc. Process
kiwi. Remove to platter.
Arrange fruit attractively and serve with surprise